- Sales Associate
Send Me A Message
With six years of experience as an Operations Manager, Farleigh is now working as a Sales Associate for The Kimberly Casey Team at TTR Sotheby’s International Realty. Anyone who meets Farleigh loves her and she is a dedicated professional with an incredible attention to detail. She does not rest until her clients find their dream home.
Prior to moving into real estate, she worked at Hermès where she gained a background in luxury retail sales, as well as PR and events. Farleigh has combined her love and passion for the Real Estate industry with her expertise in luxury sales to create a seamless environment for her clients built on dedication, determination, and trust. Having grown up in Potomac and attended Stone Ridge High School, Farleigh is very familiar with the Metro Region. Upon graduation, she moved to Texas and attended TCU (go frogs!), where she majored in Advertising and Public Relations.
Farleigh plays golf, tennis, skis, loves to travel, and be outdoors. She also volunteers with Horton’s Kids, which is an organization that empowers children in one of DC’s most under-resourced communities. This helps ensure that they graduate from high school, ready for success in college, career, and life.
- TTR Sotheby’s International Realty: Present, Licensed in DC, MD, and VA
- Washington Fine Properties: October 2013 – September 2021
- Hermès of Paris: June 2008 – September 2013
- Texas Christian University, B.S. in Advertising and Public Relations
Community & Philanthropic
- The Junior League of Washington: 2009 – Present
- Supporter of the Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington: 2012 – Present
- Horton’s Kids: 2017 – Present